Monday, August 21, 2017

3 rd Day
Monday 7th August 2017

                At 8.30 am of today  the Roosevelt College, Inc have meeting students is council and I joined with this meeting. Then 10.00 am I went to the Roosevelt College, Marikina for observation, lesson plan and practice teaching there. I got cooperating teacher she is Rose and teach science. I observed teachers Rose taught grade 6 and in the afternoon teachers Rose did not have science class but she has Music class, Math class and Art class so I joined with her until 3 pm it was the end of classes we have to go back by driver of school sent to us to Roosevelt College, Inc.
                In the evening Ms. Dena S.Culaba told me that I have to change the school for observation, lesson plan and practice teaching because Roosevelt College, Marikina far from here and It is difficult to go. So change from Roosevelt College, Marikina to Roosevelt College, Inc instead.
                And this evening I met exchange students from Indonesia add 2 person so now we have 6 people to stay together from Thailand 3 person, from Indonesia 3 person and we enjoyed meeting and cooking together.





No comments:

Post a Comment