Monday, August 21, 2017

4 th Day
Tuesday 8th August  2017  

                Today I started early morning, it was a good day. I went to library in school. Here have wifi for me. Afternoon Today I got to taste the food in canteen it's very delicious. In the evening I and my friends went to Robinson by Jeepney is not expansive and convenient . Robinson is supermarket have everything about food we wanted. When the time we came back have the rain in outside so we waited about 15 minutes until we decided to walked in the rain for fine taxi but we couldn't. So we got Jeepney and we were losing. In the bad things but have the good things too we got the help form the woman who is teacher. Finally,  She helped me to found the way to came back our school. It's the good experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment