Thursday, August 24, 2017

6 th Day
Thursday 10th August  2017

                Today I start wake up 6.00 am and I have  to observation class at 9.00 am. I enjoy when I observe  cooperating teacher’s Mrs. Charlyn B. Radam  and look around behavior of students in class. I feel interesting about activities and projects for students such as "your life on stage ", "lung model using plastic" and presentation of students who speak English very well. And I like when teacher teach she speak English in science class I think it's very good because English important and improve student's English and improve me too because when I was in the classes it’s like I was studying English.
                And in morning elementary school have activity about STOP BULLYING! LET”S MAKE OUR SCHOOL A FRIENDLY HOME. I joined to listen with them and drew the hand on the board that it is the sign to stop bullying.







No comments:

Post a Comment