Tuesday, August 22, 2017

5 th Day
Wednesday 9th August 2017  

In the morning today about 10.00 am  Cainta school was Opening Ceremony for SEA TEACHER PROJECT 4TH BATCH at Roosevelt Collage, Inc and Far Eastern University, Phillipines  that students from Thailand and Indonesia. I was excited because I didn't know about this meeting before and I have to on stage for introduction but everything through well then we had breakfast with Hosts and teacher we ate McDonald’s. After my Host brought me and my friends went elementary school of Roosvelt College, Inc for observation there. I got my cooperating teacher she is Mrs. Charlyn B. Radam and teach science in grade 4,5,6. She is beautiful, very kind and help me to comfortable when I observe there. In afternoon I came back to my bedroom for had lunch and 1.00 pm I went to elementary school again for observation until 3.10 pm the classes finish students and teacher went to home
Observation today it was very great to me everybody friendly and kind. My cooperating teacher is the good teacher. In class I sit at back room for observation and took photos teacher through and managed classrooms.
I felt Students was excited when I joined there and I got the gift from students that is paper heart. And I thought when I teach there I will make students happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment